3G WCDMA GPS Car Tracker For Australia Singapore Canada Thailand Worldwide
Worldwide used 3G GPS tracker with RFID and camera
3G WCDMA GPS Car Tracker for Australia Singapore Canada Thailand Worldwide GT08-ER
Product functions of mini 3G GPS Tracker GT08:
- Real time GPS/GPRS/LBS tracking
- History position recording and replay
- Remote voice listening
- Vibration detection and alert
- Engine status detection and alert
- Arm/disarm via SMS/GPRS/call/2.4Ghz RFID tag
- Speed governor feature
- Crash sensor to detect accident
- Fatigue driving alert
- Speeding alert
- Multiple geo fencing
- 2-way communication
- Remote oil cut when alarm happens
- Trace optimizing
- Power failure alert
- SOS alert
- Built-in data logger
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- I/O: 4 digital inputs, 1 digital output & 1 analog input
- Track in different languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese
- RFID for driver/passenger recognition
- Camera for snapping photo
- Free tracking service
Q: What's the function of the RFID tag?
A. The RFID tag can arm/disarm the device automatically, and can be used to manage the drivers' information.
Q: Can it monitor fuel?
A: Yes GT08 can work with fuel sensor to monitor fuel amount in fuel tank.
Q: How do I take photos with this device?
A: You can send a SMS command or GPRS command to take photos whenever you want to.
Q: Where do I check the photos?
A: All history photos will be stored in our server. You can review the photos from tracking platform.
Q: How does the alarm function work?
A: The device is tracker, alarm and diagnostic tool. If someone tries to tamper vehicle, the device will send alert SMS to owner and send alert to software.
Q: When does the device send alarm?
A: Device sends alarm when vehicle is being vibrated/moved, engine is started or device is powered off/disconnected illeagally.