Plug-and-Play OBD2 GPS Car Alarm System With Read Error Code TK228
Multifunctional OBD GPS Tracker RFID Car Alarm Remote/Bluetooth Diagnostics Wireless Immobilizer
Plug-and-Play OBD2 GPS Car Alarm System with Read Error Code TK228 (EZ)
TK228 OBD-II GPS Car Alarm is a multifunctional product.
It is an integration of OBD-II GPS tracker, RFID car alarm, Remote/Bluetooth Diagnostics & wireless immobilizer.
It has plug & play design, which is compatible with all the cars with OBD-II connector, and it supports 95% CAN-BUS protocols.
Feature and function for TK228 OBD GPS Car Alarm:
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports most CAN-BUS communication protocols;
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm;
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10. Monitor the voice;
11. Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID function(optional);
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function(optional);
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Read the vehicle error code & clear the error code ;
16. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
17. Two kinds of location information; user can check the GPS latitude, longitude, speed, direction. If there is no GPS signal, user could also locate the car by GSM base station code.
18. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS network: (1) Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times;
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
TK228 OBD GPS Car Alarm
The device will read vehicle's ECU's data (speed, rpm, odometer, speed, driver behavior data...etc) via CAN-BUS and send out by GPRS network remotely or by blue-tooth connection on spot.
It adapts 2.4Ghz RFID technology, which can make it work as a simple keyless alarm system with easy installation.
In arm status, the following operations will trigger alarm: engine on, vibration, cut-off power & take-out of the device.
The system will send out alarm message with location by SMS/GPRS to your mobile phone or tracking center immediately.
Installation guide for TK228 OBD GPS Car Alarm:
The RFID tag is not only used for driver ID identification, but also as a key to arm/disarm the vehicle automatically.
The TK228 has internal 2.4G RFID reader & no need of any extra RFID reader.
Once the RFID tag is way from the vehicle and it can be armed automatically, and once the tag is close to the car & it will be disarmed automatically.
Package Box for TK228 OBD GPS Car Alarm:
GPS Realtime Tracking Platform:
www.topten-track.com username: 12345 password: 12345