TK228 Mini Vehicle Tracking Device Wireless Gps For Car Gsm Alarm
With the aid of wide experience and expertise, TOPTEN Electronics is specialized in designing, manufacturing and marketing of tk228 mini vehicle tracking device wireless gps for car gsm alarm in China. We are equipped with a professional factory. Offering OEM and ODM service, we welcome you to...
TK228 mini vehicle tracking device wireless gps for car gsm alarm
Features & Functions for :
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector,
supports most CAN-BUS communication protocols;
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm;
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10. Monitor the voice;
11. Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID function(optional);
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function(optional);
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Read the vehicle error code & clear the error code ;
16. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or damaged,
the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out
power failure alert immediately.
17. Two kinds of location information; user can check the GPS latitude, longitude, speed,
direction. If there is no GPS signal, user could also locate the car by GSM base station code.
18. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or
GPRS network: (1) Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load,
coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times;
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time,
average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.