Best Car/Vehicle OBDII GPS Tracker Reading Engine Codes And Driver Behavior
TK228 is combination of GPS tracker, RFID car alarm, OBD diagnostic tool, wireless immobilizer. It is real OBD, can track vehicle and read data from car's ECU.
Best Car/Vehicle OBDII GPS Tracker Reading Engine Codes and Driver Behavior TK228-ER
TK228 is combination of GPS tracker, RFID car alarm, OBD diagnostic tool, wireless immobilizer.
It is real OBD, can track vehicle and read data from car's ECU.
1. OBDII 16pin male connector.
2. Real-time position.
3. Read and send the following data via GPRS/Bluetooth.
A. Real-time Vehicle Data
- Battery's voltage,
- TAP throttle opening,
- Engine load,
- Coolant temperature,
- Fuel consumption,
- Error code & times,
- Acceleration times & deceleration times;
B. Driver Behaviour Data
- Ignition time,
- Total driving time, total idling time,
- Average engine hot-start time,
- Average speed, history high speed,
- History RPM,
- Total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
4. Work with 2.4G RFID for auto arm/disarm and driver ID management.
5. Work with immobilizer to lock engine on command or when car is being tampered.
6. Alert by SMS/GPRS.
Vibration alarm, engine on alarm, unplug alarm, over-speed alarm, geo-fence alarm
7. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm. Immobilizer will lock engine.
8. Monitor the voice.
9. Data logger 4Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
|Working voltage||+6.0 ~+45VDC/1.5A|
|Backup battery||Rechargeable 3.7V 200mAh Li-ion battery|
|Dimension (main unit)||54.0*51.5*28.5(mm|
|Weight (main unit)||73g|
2G: Quad-band: 850MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz3G: Quad-band: 800/850/900/1900/2100MHz
|GPS chipset||U-blox7 chipset|
|GPS receiving channel||56 channels|
|Positioning accuracy||≤10m (wide-open area)|
|Working temperature||-20 ~ 85℃|
|Hot start||1 sec., average|
|Warm start||2 sec., average|
|Cold start||40 sec., average|
OBDII GPS Tracker TK228 can read OBD data from car's ECU and send it to platform.
Q: Can this OBDII tracker be used on Japanese cars?
A: Yes, OBDII tracker TK228 can used on Japanese cars and European cars.
Q: What protocols does this device support?
A: OBDII GPS car tracker supports the following protocols.
Q: Does this unit have Bluetooth?
A: Yes OBDII car tracker TK228 is bluetooth enabled.
Feel free to contact us for more details please.
Tel: +86 020 3835 1400
WhatsApp: +86 186 7663 2963