CE FCC Certified OBD Diagnostic Scanner Tool With GPS Tracking And Alarm
It is integration of GPS tracker, car alarm and bluetooth diagnostic tool.
CE FCC Certified OBD Diagnostic Scanner Tool with GPS Tracking and Alarm TK228-ER
1. Plug and play design with standard OBD-II male connector;
2. It is integration of GPS tracker, car alarm and bluetooth diagnostic tool;
3. Arm/disarm it via SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check vehicles' physical address;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the GPS coordinates, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alert, Over-speed alert, Geo-fence alert;
7. Engine on alarm, power cut alarm, vibrate alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will send out alarm;
9. Internal shock sensor for power saving & triggering alarm;
10. Monitor the voice;
11. Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless active RFID function(optional);
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function(optional);
13. Accurate mileage & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14. Data logger 8Mb to store offline GPS waypoint;
15. Read the vehicle fault code & clear the fault code ;
16. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is disconneceted or damaged, the backup battery can work for emergency, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
17. Two kinds of location data; user can check the GPS coordinates, speed, direction. If there is no GPS signal, user can also locate the car by GSM base station code.
18. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS network:
(1) Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times;
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
Rechargeable 3.7V 200mAh Li-ion battery
Dimension (main unit):
Weight (main unit):
2G: Quad-band: 850MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz
3G: Quad-band: 800/850/900/1900/2100MHz
GPS receiving channel
≤10m (wide-open area)
≤0.1M/S (wide-open area)
1 sec., average
2 sec., average
40 sec., average
-20 ~ 85℃
0 ~ 95%
Feel free to contact us for more details please.
Tel: +86 020 3835 1400
WhatsApp: +86 186 7663 2963